Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February Goals

I would have to say that I'm pretty happy with my January progress. Being mindful is a beautiful thing. By just being aware of when I'm swiping, I have reduced the amount of money I carelessly piss away. And I'm proud of me. Next up...February! Since February is a short month, it gives me less time to act up, hence...I'll add another goal to my list:

  1. Don't overspend. Valentine's Day is this month and while I LOVE to shower boyfriend with gifts...I shall refrain. I think we (boyfriend & I) should pledge to spend $100 MAX for V-Day. Our love is solid, I don't need material things to solidify anything.
  2. Put all extra money towards my credit card. The tax refund is looking pretty solid right now, so hopefully I can knock out my credit card (for the 3rd or 4th time, I'm losing track at this point.)
  3. Track what I spend. Every single penny, nickel and dime.

No comments: