Thursday, April 2, 2009

March Goals - Results

So my birthday month has come and gone (pause for sadness) but I did have an excellent birthday. Here's my goals for March and How I Did.

  1. Don't overspend. PASS. I accomplished this! YAY!!! I didn't purchase anything I didn't have the means to.
  2. Put all extra money toward credit card. PASS. I handed my federal tax return over to Mr. Chase. That was all my extra money. I also put two rebate checks I received towards Mr. Chase. I didn't put my state return towards Mr. Chase yet. I will say that I used some of the money to purchase two dresses for my birthday. Dresses that yes, were expensive, but they're amazing and I have two weddings and some trips out of town. So I plan to rewear those babies like there's no tomorrow. To me, that justified spending what I "had." I know I should've been a good girl and put the entire state return, but it was my birthday and I wanted a dress!
  3. DO YOUR BEST. FAIL. I didn't do my BEST. I bought two dresses that I didn't need for Pete's sake. (which by the way I just googled to find out who Pete is)

No comments: