Friday, May 1, 2009

May Goals

  1. Adhere to the shopping challenge. I'm not supposed to shop for a month for ANYTHING except necessities. I've done one of these before by myself, but now that I have a partner to hold me to it...it should be better.
  2. Focus...Mr. Chase. I'm going to do it...I'm going to do it....
  3. Watch eating out...I eat too much sugar, too much fattening foods. I'm going to try to buy healthier and eat healthier, which would mean less spending.

I feel like the key to adhering to these goals is monitoring them more. For the past few months, I've posted and then not reflected or cared about the goals for another month...so this month I'm going to try to update more often...and post about it...

I do have to purchase my bridesmaid dress for SPBFF's wedding, so that's a given that I'll have to pay for that this month. Mother's Day and one birthday to pay for as well...

No comments: