Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Budget Update

So, my $25 budget for groceries was slightly overblown by about $5...and that's only because I bought dinner for myself & boyfriend one night. So...with that said, I'm very pleased with my $30 worth of food for one week.

Entertainment: $50 discount tickets to Six Flags & helped with parking

Food: $27 groceries to make brunch for boyfriend & I on Sunday...I guess that probably means I didn't really accomplish the $25 budget for groceries, huh? lol...I just thought about this....

I'm also suddenly addicted to McDonald's Egg & Cheese bagels, at least they're only $1.64 with tax...can I make breakfast for myself that cheap?

I've also committed to getting coffee from the free coffee bar in my apartment complex before leaving for work, this saves me at least $1/day, more if I buy a medium coffee.

Chuggin on....

No comments: