Monday, August 11, 2008

Still Returning & Buying :-(

Okay, I have a confession...I found some items at H&M that I bought. There's a grey blazer ($34), I can wear it for work & play and a silver bracelet ($3.90) which I wore to boyfriend's birthday and some silver hoops ($5.90)...I'm seriously thinking I should make a list of things I want/need and ONLY buy those items if I find them while I'm out. I did however find a pair of Citizen jeans that are ankle length, I've been dying for a nice pair...for...you ready....50% off the retail price, so that made them $79 or so. Now I am SERIOUSLY not going near the mall any time soon. I've realized that whenever I go, I find something I just HAVE TO HAVE or A STEAL. So until I can learn some self control, or until I get a majority of these financial goals accomplished, I'm going to attempt to avoid the mall at all costs.

I did return 2 of the dresses that were "no-go" for boyfriend. And I have 3 pairs of shoes, a pair of earrings, and ahhh yes Mr. Seersucker left to return. I can do this...I can do this...I can do this!

No comments: